AMC - Monday - 11/29/10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, some of you guys are generous! :) Not only am I dubious to believe the writing would be clever enough to have someone not at the scene be the shooter, I'm also cynical enough to believe Dumb&Dumber Dave&Donna will stay true to form and make David his own shooter... In an exciting "twist!"

• Members

As much as I would love that, I don't want Madison to get in trouble with the law over that asshat. That scene at Krystal's made me sick. The show's working overtime to convince us that Madison is some pathetic lovesick fool who didn't stand a chance up against "The Reunion We've Been Waiting For" *spits*. Then they try to make Ryan look noble by having him invite poor, lonely Madison to spend Thanksgiving with him and his anorexic whore because Emma misses her. Screw you Frons. Enjoy your view at the bottom of the ratings.

And I don't care how many times Greenlee and Jack hug and tell each other that they are the best father/daughter duo since Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus it doesn't matter. Greenlee will always be the plot point that was forced on Jackson and the viewers in the effort to give this overrated deadweight character and actress more "ties" to the canvas.

• Members

My thing is, does Erica Kane usually stroll around Pine Valley packin' heat? Jack would grill her on the gun and get to the bottom of it. And unless she SAW Kendall or Bianca do it with her own two eyes, Erica Kane ain't pickin' up no gun off the sidewalk. She'll go down for her girls, but not just anybody (and if they write that she'd go to jail to protect Ryan, I can't tell you how disgusted that would make me).

• Members

OMG, I like this possible twist of Madison aiming for Ryass, but missing. How'd she get shot, though? Can guns backfire? Sorry, I know zero about guns.

Erica Kane would NEVER go to jail for anyone (besides her kids). That would really be appalling if she's "covering" for Ryass.

• Members

I dont think Madison shot David anymore bc today she was revealed to be shot. Ryan had a flashback of when the gun went off during his struggle with David and it appears Madison got hit by that down on the street, ruling her out as the shooter.

• Members

That was so random when she showed up at his door shot, like, that's the first place you thought to go? Don't you have a cell phone? My gut reaction was that she shot herself for sympathy, not that that exactly makes sense, just a gut reaction as I don't totally trust her. But I can believe that it was Ryan's shot in the dark that hit her, I just have a feeling that she may have been up to no good when it all went down. Like it was her gun that Erica picked up (HATE! if so). I dunno...

• Members

Damon left his family & friends at Krystal's, to go and spend the rest of his Thanksgiving with Liza wub.gif aww!! I mean I love him with Colby, but I just can't help but love him with Liza to....she was about to spend TG alone!!

Liza & David are another pair that I like. I can see them actually lasting. Loved when she gave him the other half of her turkey sandwich!

Greenlee just seemed like such a pathetic character to me in this ep. Everything about her is just all wrong right now and she used to/could be much better than this.

The Kane women wub.gif all together or in different pairs, I just love them...they were great today. All of the Erica/Kendall scenes were nice. Kendall is breaking my heart....she has to do something to distract herself or move on from this or else she's going to destroy herself. I hope after this settles a bit she goes back to work at Fusion full time. Greenlee to.

Tad was so funny in this episode, LOL @ him and Jake stealing that turkey!

I like his new cut as well!

Archived