Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thankyou. Yes it is great to have these. Even though I don't speak German, I get the gist. Being able to see them is fantastic. I had totally forgotten they even went on location for Ashley's breakdown. Seeing what stories were being focused on and who was appearing day to day etc... Thank you to you too.

Just noticed that too 

• Members

Haha true

Same and how much SOD actually synopsised as well. Also helps with certain character arrivals and exits. I assume Michael Corbett will be appearing soon as I had a newspaper clipping that said he was supposed to start in Jan, but BD went on vacation and it pushed his start date back. Jill heads out of town in Jan and gives Phillip her hotel suite while she is gone.

• Members

Ah, I thought I had seen references to Corbett starting in late ‘86... maybe in Corbett’s first appearance in the German ‘87 eps, there will be a chyron saying “the role of David Kimball is now being played by Michael Corbett” and that will clarify things

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I do wonder if they did announce it. AFAIK Drew Pilsbury last appeared around Sep/Oct 86 (He then went off to NYC to play a supporting role in the Madonna/Griffin Dunne bomb Who's That Girl? (which I actually love) That started production in late Sep/early Oct so I doubt Drew was on any later. Corbett it seems came on in Feb 87. That is a big gap and David wasn't a major role, so I wonder if they bother announcing it in that case. Maybe they always announce cast changes.

Edited by will81