GH- The Moment You Could Care Less About

• Members

From SID:

Who can forget these memorable TV kisses? Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS, Maddy and David from MOONLIGHTING, Sam and Diane on CHEERS, McDreamy and Meredith on GREY'S ANATOMY, Spike and Buffy from BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, Pam and Jim on THE OFFICE and Kevin and Winnie on THE WONDER YEARS...

And now, you can add GENERAL HOSPITAL's Sonny (Emmy winner Maurice Benard) and Brenda (Emmy winner Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo) to this exclusive list as viewers and fans alike have anxiously waited for this couple to reunite after years apart and kiss... and now it finally happens in a highly-anticipated episode that airs Tuesday, November 23rd at 3PM ET, 2PM PT on ABC.

Despite all the history between them, is this a new chapter for the couple and what does it mean for their future as her secret with Dante (Sonny's son) continues to unravel?

Theres a video at the site: http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2010/11/sonny-brenda-lock-lips.html#more

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I could care less about Sonny and Brenda. He did nothing but emotionally abuse her when they were together. I didn't see it then but I see it clearly now. Sonny is a pathetic useless character and Brenda deserves better. The same goes for Jason and Dante. Can't stand those losers either.

Regarding Sam. She was toast when she joined the show. That is what happens when you pimp a new character who is not needed for four months before she joins the show.

Archived