The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I can't wait for Chad Coleman as Tyreese. That character was a great part of the comic - and fortunately, I expect he won't have the same damaging role towards Carol on the TV series - and most of all, I just loved Coleman to death as Cutty on The Wire. He is an incredible actor. I always fantasized about him coming onto OLTL as Joshua Hall to romance Rachel Gannon. Hey, they got Frankie Faison and Tonye Patano as recurring players.

I just hope the new EP - another one of the writers - is as consistent. But we'll see. Maybe Kirkman/AMC will just keep going down the ranks and fire them all.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hear ya about Chad Coleman -- he was fantastic on The Wire even if sometimes I had to side-eye Cutty and I liked him a lot and what he brought to the character of a reformed gangbanger who almost slipped back into his wicked ways but still helped the youth. I know his TV credits between then and now I haven't been much of a fan of especially the "comedy" I Hate my teenage Daughter. They better do him justice since fans have been clamoring since S1 to see Tyrese.