The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don''t think they were spoilers per se -- they showed some awesome theme park attraction that will scare the life out of me if I ever went.... Danai (Michonne) was there with Glenn and Glenn is ALWAYS vague with his answers but I just loved the extra clips they kept showing... next week shall be very interesting.

• Members

Thanks. I cannot wait for next week. This show makes me so hyper that it is hard to sleep afterwards, watching Dexter after does not help either. I am still recovering from last night's episode though. I am still shaken by the sight of Rick hacking off Hershel's leg. I really did scream in shock.

• Members

People were saying that in the comics, Dale makes it to the prison and gets his leg chopped off after being bitten. So they staying true to it with a different character.

But remember when Lori was having a talk in the cell with him about shotting her and the baby if they become walkers? Is Lori the one that will shot him if he turns?

But loved the show and recorded it to watch it again!

Can't wait for the governor to show up!

Edited by gtru1981

• Members

My other favorite moments; The group quietly raiding the house. I love that they have their routine down cold now. No more arguing or bickering. Rick must have been tough as nails with them.

I also like that the women are in on the action and not lounging in the background. Lori and Carol who have always been useless and finally fighting.

I adore Maggie and Glenn so it is good to see that despite the dire circumstances that their love remains strong.

Edited by Ann_SS