DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

You’ve been claiming I said something I didn’t say. I’ve made it clear over and over that I never said anything about Eileen returning on contract. I was crystal clear yet you still misinterpreted what I said. It’s either a reading comprehension issue on your end or you’re gaslighting me. Either way, knock it off. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You are de-railing topic after topic in this forum and that is starting to really ANNOY ME. Keep your spam and personal attacks somewhere else. Also you are not that important to me to put you on ignore. You are just annoying. But I get that that's your maximum level.

KEEP THE TOPICS CLEAN.

• Members

I’ve been on topic the whole time! I’ve been talking about wanting Eileen back on an ongoing basis! Also have been talking about Missy Reeves! I didn’t derail anything! I’m the one who started the discussion. Also, I barely post! 

• Members

There’s no way they’re bringing back anyone from 40-50 years ago. No way.

On top of that, they can only have a maximum of twelve actors per episode so they’re going to bring back the heavy hitters like Hope, Bo, their children, maybe Claire, definitely Eli, probably Lani.

Edited by Lye-C
Wrong reply

• Members

12-12-91 Day 22 (1-18-24) Roman isn't on. Bo & Carly honeymooners. Jenn & Mrs. H. Chip & Julie have lines about the guy who sang "Davy Crockett". Jack & Jo.
12-13-91 Day 23 (1-19-24) At the airport home in Salem. John & Isabella. Roman & Marlena. They tell Eric & Sami that John isn't their Dad but Roman is. Marlena tells Roman all she needs is him & challenges him to show her that he loves her. They make love & sleep in the same bed.

• Members

I would say it's been about 3 years since I watched this story, but did you feel it was wrapped pretty quickly?  I felt the Mexico saga dragged on, but the ending was just neat and tidy.  John decided to be with Isabella and Roman and Marlena got back together within a few episodes.   I always thought they didn't squeeze the drama out of it enough even with the kids.  Sure, John still doesn't know who he is, but I always felt the ending didn't deal enough with the fallout of John being Roman for 4 years.  Obviously, they pick those threads back up in a few years, but I remember being overall disappointed with the entire story.