AMC: Tuesday - Oct. 26, 2010

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It definitely pissed me off! At least online and in the magazines, Ryan & Madison had a growing fanbase that seemed larger than Rylee's ever were, which is probably why Frons felt the need to air this stupid promo.

I wish I could joke about it, but Rylee are so far below all of the above-named couples.

Don't give Frons any ideas!

• Members

I think this was the year Edmund died. As much as I HATE that a Lavery (Jonathan no less) killed off a pretty big and popular 90's character, I just reallllllly hated Edmund/Callahan from 03-05. After Anna/Alex left, Edmund was no longer the same. I also think Eva and John's hatred for each other totally ruined any believability in her return (for me). Which sucks, bc Maria's 'death' was one of the saddest moments in daytime for me, and after hearing the news that she was returning, I was on cloud f'ing NINE.

Anyway - yes, the Kendall of today pales in comparison to the Kendall of yesterday. Sucks.

• Members

And then to top it off they attempted to make a joke out of it and made Stephanie's character come off stupid. Like GMAFB. I mean did they really have to do that? Ryan and Madison actually had a growing fanbase, I've always said I don't hate Rylee, but I don't like them, I thought this would go atleast into Greenlee losing it all in a karmatic twist but wow, like srsly not one woman can come between Rylee, are you F'n kidding me? why should Ryan love this girl? WHY?! for what!

As for Greenlee, she's always been a selfish bitch, but srsly, while I was watching the Ryan/Greenlee suck fest flashback epi. on SN at night b/c I was bored, the only thing that stood out to me that was genuine was when Ryan told her he wanted to make sure he could love her as much as Leo did. But man even Leo had limits and Ryan just comes off as a dumbass here.

Ok Fradison fans, I'm officially on your side. Now we got to figure out how to get Brott closer to Randi. B/c that's the only way to get a good arc w/ the Hubbards.

• Members

I loved Madison and Ryan too and thought she was good for him but I stopped caring once it became obvious where they were going with it. They did the same crap with Ryan and Annie, jobbing her to make Rylee look great. What I hate more is that thye dont expect us to form our own opinion but rather force it down our throats that Ryan and Greenlee are the best couple and are meant to be together. They are so great bc they tell us they are through their promos and actual characters saying the same. All this time wasted on Madison was filler and she is nothing more than another pawn in the never ending Rylee saga. Ive seen worst but the promo was still in poor taste, kicking the Madison fans down even more. She cant even leave with some dignity without making a fool out of her

No Edmund died the following year. I didnt care much for him after they put him in a wheelchair and made him go dark, but I wish he wasnt killed off

• Members

Yes! that's exactly how I feel, minus the Annie/Ryan, I'm sorry I never liked that union. But do they ever figure, maybe if you don't over expose Rylee, maybe ...maybe some ppl would find it good, but no, t hey play f-cking dirty w/ them. Promos galore, and adding Madison in that promo basically telling Stephanie's fans "oh she was just a filler temp. until Greenlee gets her true love back" I'm like GMAFB. Literally. Like Ryan and Madison even had fansites being made for them. When's the last time Ryan's character had that? What a slap to the faces of the fans that got into thier story. :angry:

Madison doesn't even leave w/ her dignity, they used her in the promo as a loser. Not even Marissa Tasker suffered that fate.

• Members

DEFINITELY not Cameron. LOL

I was actually watching an interview with Budig on YouTube a month or two ago.... and the interviewer asked her about the ''REAL Greenlee" bullshit, and she seemed pretty embarrassed about the whole thing.

In private, however, I bet she looks into the mirror every morning and says, "Yes! I AM the Real Greenlee, bitch! hahaha!"

Archived