AMC: Tuesday - Oct. 26, 2010

• Members

I think once everyone comes to the conclusion that Zach is a stupid ogre who married his daughter, and that Kendall is a mentally stunted twat, the easier it will be to get through their sh!t - ESPECIALLY since they will be eating up so much airtime.

Go Madison! Ryan is such an SOB. Ok, he hasn't gotten Greens out of his system, but did he really think any woman woulda/shoulda/coulda given him the time of day after his revelation? Arrogant bastard! What was he going to say to Madison, really?! I want to be with you despite this burning passion for Greens inside me? Idiot!

ANDREA

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Kendall called Zach out on him shutting her out all the time. Sometimes things need to be hammered out of him and that's exactly what Kendall did today and they made some progress. They still have some problems, you can tell he doesn't like how she keeps helping out Ryan and Greenlee all the time. But the fact that he's still willing to work things out with her and be a family with the boys shows they can get past it. I'm glad the argument didn't continue on and things ended on a good note. They still have some things to work out but they are solid.

Loved the Erica/Kendall scenes. Zach/Bianca was nice as well, would have been better if Bianca showed up on his doorstep with Gabby in her arms or something! I get the feeling AMC will ignore that 3-way relationship. They were totally dancing around it today!

The trial stuff is getting a little more interesting. Glad Damon was at ConFusion to hear that Nick Pearson guy bragging about being apart of the trial. Looks like Ryan might have been framed for killing David. Maybe Nick is working for David, whose alive somewhere...maybe at his old cabin, or in the Chandler Tunnels? LOL.

Cheered Madison on when she dumped Ryan! I hope she never looks back, and runs straight into Frankie's arms after this! smile.gif I don't want her to attempt to get revenge on those two, they are not worth it and all it will do is make things worse for Madison in the end.

I just don't get the Asher/Caleb/Sonia stuff. I mean WTH - didn't Tad visit Sonia earlier this year? Did he visit her grave or her ghost instead or what? Both Asher and Caleb say she's dead. Either AMC is re-writing history or it's a lie. But the fact that it was actually in the newspaper back then leads me to believe AMC is re-writing history!! Or maybe Sonia is still alive and they don't know it.

• Members

What a waste of an hour that was. Most days, there is at least 1 or 2 good scenes per episode, but there was truly nothing worth watching yesterday.

Zzzendull were never good together and this episode highlighted everything wrong with them.

Those Rylee flashbacks just showed how awful their chemistry-free pairing has always been!

It is a rewrite and so far none of it makes sense. How would Adam know Sonia was still alive when Caleb and Asher didn't unless she chose to contact Adam but not her own son?

• Members

I'm just glad Madison grew a brain. But really show, you couldn't show Ryan atleast conflicted? I mean I bought that he loves Greenlee but damn...... so he doesn't even fight for Madison? it's goodbye her hello Greenlee. WOW.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzendall showed so much of why I never cared much for them, it's constant Zach putting her down. That's how it's been, and like I said that Team Slater crap took her identity away, Kendall needs a rebirth and I have to buy that she's a Kane somehow. Yesterday if someone watched the show for the first time, they got the sense of who is this woman. Has this always been how it has been? YES!

Zach: ENOUGH!

Zach: You keep putting Ryan and Greenlee!....

Zach: You compromised our family!

Zach: I don't have to tell you anything!

Kendall you are a freaking KANE! don't let that son of a bitch get away w/ that!

How about screwing Liza! how about him and Cool Reese, your sister's daughter Gaby? etc. etc. The Team Slater to me is more like Team Slavery. God srsly when Zach is off'd change her last name to Kane, I need to see some growth of her accepting she is a Kane woman, and that legacy needs to continue. 2nd have her return back to her bitchy routes, 3rd can she be wanted by more than one man? I don't see how limiting her does any good. So yeh, Kendall needs a WHOLE reboot, she just feels too old, dried up, wimpy and Minshew is anything but that.

I'm growing on Asher/Colby IDK why.

Damon/Liza are just a few weeks away from screwing I can already tell. Tad can STFU. :angry:

• Members

Watching the repeat episode today (Wednesday)... man, its crazy to see Maria/Edmund and others like Ethan (gag). The opening was a blast from the past! Brooke, old Liza, etc...

I will say that Kendall looked realllllly good back in 2005. Her hair and wardrobe was so much better than it is now (hair especially). What happened? I think everyone else has improved, but Kendall had a glow about her that is now missing.

• Members

I forgot that Maria and Edmund were still on at that point (did Jonathan accidentally or whatever kill Edmund that year?). I admit, the episode was more fun to revisit than I expected it to be. Hate the zoomed in appearance when they show non HD clips and episodes on AMC now--including this full episode.

• Members

Oh wow....just wow. Did anyone catch those little promos they were airing during the repeat episode?? Nerve wracking!!

Voiceover guy: "Ryan and Madison are cute together.."

cut to clip of Madison saying: "This is why I love you (to Ryan)"

*crickets* Ryan looking dumbfounded

Madison: "Don't suppose you were wearing earmuffs just now??"

Voiceover guy: "But can they keep up with this All My Children super couple?"

cut to some lame Rylee/Greenlee clips

Voiceover guy: "Looking back proves one thing.....Ryan and Greenlee are meant to be together" mad.gif WTF? Thats exactly how it went. What a freaking joke!

Anyways...Kendall wub.gif man oh man, she was so much more fun back then...she wasn't with Zach & she was just so wild and crazy! Loved seeing her like that again! She could still be more like that today, even with two children and Zach in her life!! SIGH!

• Members

I think that upset me even more. That promo really did make Madison look dumb, when she isn't. I also find it annoying how it totally disses the Ryan/Madison fans. It's like they thought no one liked Ryan with Madison and that people are just waiting patiently for Ryan to dump her and get with his true love, Greenlee. Crap! I really believe Ryan/Madison had a growing fanbase and they were liked way more than Ryan/Greenlee. Such a shame.

• Members

Ryan and Greenlee are part of a long legacy of supercouples which include Nina and Cliff, Angie and Jesse, Greg and Jenny, and Tad and Dixie. Why can't you see that they belong together?

"Green butterfly, green butterfly, fly in the sky

Green butterfly, green butterfly, fly so high...." :wub:

Archived