Y&R: Sharon Case Interview

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I guess this will mean that Nick will now be alone since Phyllis will be occupied with Jack. I hope so! I want Nick alone and miserable! But there is the possibility that Nick may eventually start screwing Diane. You know, he becomes the fourth wheel in the Phyllis/Jack/Diane triangle.

• Members

There are two reasons I can sorta accept Shadam: 1) When Adam wrote the note that Faith was alive as the plane was crashing - that showed a glimpse of humanity and 2) Keeping Sharon and SC away from Nick -- it's such a dead end for her. If we can get b*tch Phyllis not to revert to Stepford Wife, I can accept them again. One thing I know for certain, Diane is NOT going to get involved with Nick. MW & JM would be laughable.

• Members

Since the eternal Sharon/Nick/Phyllis triangle began, Josh Morrow has expressed his preference for working with Stafford over Case. Now he gets to work with neither. Quite appropriate. He has always been the weakest link. He is lucky that he plays a Newman. It is the only thing that has saved him and the dreadful Amelia Heinle.

I'll never understand Sharon Case's preference for Sharon getting back involved with Nick. I may not have liked Sharon and Jack, but Case did much better work as an actress paired with Peter Bergman than she ever did with Morrow.

• Members

Sounds like she's just playing it up for the fanbases, now with MM working just as hard to push his own propaganda it makes more sense that she'd feel comfortable playing it up to that fanbase now

For too long he had easy pickins with two good actresses (when they put in work) who carried him in his scenes, now it stands out like a sore thumb how lazy he is

• Members

I don't think they'll be any redeeming Sharon's character if she gets back with the man who took her baby, gave it Ash and then let Sharon think her baby was deformed and dead.

They can redeem and fix Adam for others (Phyllis, his wife etc..). They cant' redeem and fix Adam for Sharon or Ashley. Both will look like the worst mothers alive going to that psycho after the trauma his instilled on that innocent child.

Archived