Y&R: Sharon Case Interview

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to Sharon & Adam. My hatred of Prick overrides that for Adam. I know he didn't cause the death of Ashley's unborn baby and steal Sharon's lil tot like Adam did, but he's such a sleaze-droid. He totally played his two wives against each other to the detriment of both their mental states. I just cannot stomach him.

• Members

I think MAB and crew are really the ones who screwed the Sharon character over the worst. I actually liked her under LML. At least she had some spirit and seemed determine to pick up the pieces of her life after Nick let her down. Under MAB she's a klepto, sleeping with everyone and their brother (literally) and now about to go back to the man who stole her child! She's completely betraying Faith, Ashley and herself. angry.gif

• Members

I LOVED her under LML. One of the few characters that LML did a fine job with. She was completely reinvigorated during her run, and, IMO, she was robbed of a Lead Actress pre-nom, nom, and win for her work, especially during that provocative performance she gave when she confronted Nick about his affair donning Phyliss's lingerie. It was sheer perfection.

Archived