OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Members

This post about Darren made me Lol. :lol: . I'm not sure how seriously he's supposed to be taken. Sometimes he's says/does stuff that I find funny, that maybe wasn't intended to be funny. Like the way he was trying to comfort Destiny the other day by pushing her head onto his chest. Maybe that wasn't supposed to be funny, but I thought it was.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't hate her, but her whacting was getting on my nerves today. Where is their dad supposed to be? I thought he worked at Statesville, they said he's flying in from somewhere.

I don't want them to kill off Greg. Send him away to rehabilitate in shame (better off dead? :unsure: ), but to die as a casualty of this stupid mess is just embarrassing.

• Members

SE has improved her comedic timing. Her spunky teen act grates less as it's more tempered with humor now. But emoting skills need a lot of work.

Destiny's mom stated the dad was out of town on a prisoner transfer detail. Destiny said today he's flying in tonight so we should see him next week.

I am ready for Ross, Eli and Greg to be all DEAD DEAD! I am just hoping Eli takes a few more irritating characters with him! I'd sing his praise forever if Eli murders Cole, Nate, Ford and Blare on his way out the door!

• Members

It was from Monday's episode. Here's a clip of it. They start talking in this scene are the 3:17 mark and the scene where he tried to comfort her was around the 4:04 mark. It did make lol. ^_^ I think that even Destiny knows how to take Darren half the time. I guess she kind of likes him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtyOBuKaCkU&feature=player_embedded

Archived