OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that Bobby's reaction when he thought that James/Dani sleeping together was sleazy.

Shaun is my favorite Evans as well. I just realized that his girlfriend Viv looks like Golden Brooks (Maya from Girlfriends) to me.

I think that Greg might be Destiny's father. But I also wonder if that's true what type of fallout we might see from that since Greg is leaving the show. I'm not sure if he will die or not. Maybe Destiny's biological mother might show up later on and that will give her the Evans more of a storyline.

• Members

^I think that was one of those tongue in cheek things that OLTL does. Reva...er I mean Echo was going to ask Inez if she once lived in Springfield, but before she could finish saying the town's name Charlie came in.

Such an exchange made this GL fan smile, but the stories on this show still stink to high heaven.

We've got Bo, Nora, Clint, Echo, Charlie, and Viki on today? Wow, today might be the first day in months when I actually watch an entire episode of OLTL.

Trevor St. John's delivery was so off when he came upon Eli at the docks. I nearly ROFL after hearing TSJ say his lines. Will someone in the higher ups please put this man out of his misery and fire his sorry ass? He seems so uninterested.

• Members

The more bored TSJ gets the more he becomes an ideal leading man for ABC soaps. Meanwhile, KDP is so overly hysterical about Dani that she makes it almost as bad. Everyone involved seems to have reached a point of not being able to make these stories work and not knowing how to try.

I wish that I could see that OLTL episode where Nancy Barrett, Anthony George, and Grayson Hall had a "Have we ever met?" scene.

• Members

Duh, that totally went right over my head. :P I was all, "Ci-Ci-Cincinatti? And I get that that was a tease, but how rude of Echo to just drop her convo with Inez like that." :lol:

They also did that with Rae and Sykes back in the day.

Archived