OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Members

I agree, and I do like the idea of KZ on this show. I'm really hoping it won't be *whomp* *whomp* stunt casting, I don't want this to be a fizzled out disappointment. I want to see Viki get pissed and chew Echo out and the more Clint and Dorian get swept into it, well, there would be nothing better. But play it like A-story, don't let it be filler to the crap with the kids or even Jess and Nat. This is an opportunity to write some great material for these vets, these are the last days of soaps and these folks who drove the medium through the glorious '70s and '80s deserve to go out on top.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danielle and "Tawd" have been on so much in the past few weeks. They both need not to be on for awhile, but after reading some spoilers we're getting more of Danielledry.gif.

BTW, I saw "My Soul To Take 3D" last night and TSJ is in it for a few minutes. I recommend everyone waiting until it comes on the Late Late Late Movie.

• Members

:lol: Three "lates". Good lookin out.

There sure has been a lot of Dani, but with Tea just coming back, yeah, there will be even more. I still think she did a pretty decent job with the material at the dock with Todd and Eli. Better than Starr and Ross at the apartment Oh my God, and where does Starr live? It looks like one of those new cheap "green" prefab college dorms. I can't get over all that cinder block, that poor baby must be freezing.

• Members

Oh most definitely, I commented on it upthread. I'm chalking it up to an acting choice (not just to be anti-Reva but KZ's take on Echo at this point in her life) mixed with some first day jitters. But I hope it's only temporary because she's coming across very actory across from ES.

Archived