OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Members

OTT and violent. She's got a patient who just woke up from a coma, weak and on bed rest with orders don't upset her and the nurse wrenches her arm off and goes off all screaming at her.

I expected Tea to say I'll give you a million dollars for that damn phone so you'd be set for life, forget the darn job!

Argh I hate plot driven writing that obvious.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Big brothers are the coolest dudes on the planet" ? rolleyes.gif Did they *really* have him say that?

Darren is made of stale cheddar...and I can't help but think the writers are overcompensating with his fawning all over Destiny like he does. It looks fake, it sounds fake, it is fake. I haven't seen such a phony display of "I'm mad about this girl" since Fish/Layla, and look at how that book ended.

• Members

Well, unless you assume the audience is made of complete idiots most people know that people will age over a 30 year period. What difference does it make if they are reminded of it?

I'm really loving Bad Clint. Whoever decided to take the character in this direction made a good choice, imo.

• Members

It was great yesterday but today's show is why it is so frustrating to watch One Life - there is no follow-up. I would have liked to have seen Viki and Charlie talk about what just happened, I mean they were both flown for a loop, especially Viki. Why can't we get any follow-up concerning this storyline? Oh wait, I know, it's not about Todd or Danielle.

• Members

I love Todd and Danielle but ITA with you.

Today should have been Charlie explaining his past with Echo to Viki. Or some followup scene of Natalie asking why her mom was so upset. Heck, it would work to show Viki at police station with Todd checking on Danielle and mentioning the last 24hours have been nothing but bad surprise.

But TIIC keep ES appearances to this absolute minimum unless they drag her out to prop up TW's David, ugh.

• Members

Too much Fords today especially Bobby who continues to be a disgusting pig.

I'm guessing Greg's big dark secret is he's really Destiny's daddy OR he knows some secret about how Ma/Pa Evans adopted her.

Shaun the big lug continues to be my fave Evans.

SE's comedic timing has improved but man that girl cannot emote serious tears naturally.

• Members

I wonder what if anything would be the payoff of a Destiny paternity story. Especially if Greg is dead. I mean, it makes for juicy family drama/gossip, I just don't have faith that it'll be properly dramatized on the show, especially when arms have to be twisted just to see Mom and Pop Evans. Hmmm, I wonder...

Archived