OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I suppose the line with Echo to Inez could have just been a wink at GL- but I have a feeling that they might connect them somehow. Before Inez even came in, Echo was looking at Ford... at first I thought it was like a creepy cougar thing, but it almost seemed like she was supposed to recognize him. And Inez.

I hope she's not Inez's mother, and thereby the Ford's grandmother. Please God no. Although with Ford involved with Jessica, and Inez involved with Clint- it wouldn't surprise me to throw in Echo... since she already has history with Viki/Clint, having her be Ford's grandmother would just add to that mix. But it would be overkill with the damn Fords.

• Members

Soap opera gods save me, I actually started to ship Clint/Viki today. I saw great ES/JVD chemistry and their verbal sparring was so much more entertaining that hang dog doofus Charlie worshipping Viki.

Enjoyed Bo and Nora canoodling. Long overdue romantic scenes for them.

Ugh, Ford is so Jessica's baby daddy, triple ugh.

I couldn't decide who was worse today TSJ or MW. MW takes it because Trevor looks amused by that silly exchange as I was and MW kept trying and failing to sell dangerous menace. MW was dull as sincere romantic leading man but I'll take good Eli over Evil Eli who is Passions-like campy.

• Members

To an extent I guess but I'm in positive shock they showed Bo and Nora being a couple with no real storyline behind it or being used as props for others. I could see how it could be annoying if you don't like them, i.e. Rex and Gigi over the summer, but at least they're possibly pissing off everyone equally :lol:

PS, they keep having Brody and Marty interact. Any chance they could be chem testing them? I mean, Marty needs some man meat.

• Members

Did anyone catch the writers' veiled "all black people don't know each other" line via Shaun? ^_^

The acting today was VERY OTT, but I must say, I like that Dani. I think she out-acts her big sis. Well, at least today she did.

The anti-Reva way KZ is purring her lines and affecting a hint of Mid-Atlantic accent is distracting for me. I'm not won over by Echo yet, but I am very glad to see KZ and ES sharing scenes.

I don't know whether to laugh or smh at Darren, I guess I do both. "You holdin' up baby?" He just cracks me up for all the right and wrong reasons.

Yeah, that was terrible and unnecessary. And I think Starr should have been more freaked about that too.

Archived