OLTL: Discussion for the week October 4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised they showed flashbacks from that long ago- I think it was a nice touch, but to be honest both actresses have aged and I think that people were definitely reminded of that considering it was scenes from 30 years ago they showed... I'm guessing this also means they'll be showing Echo's past scenes with Dorian, since they have a connection too. The only up in the air flashbacks would be with Clint- since it's a different actor in the role. But who knows!

I don't really like her. She's acting different than what I saw on GL- and in a much worse way...

• Members

I only caught the beginning and will watch the rest of the episode tonight, but it sounded like Kimme Zimmie was doing a bit of an accento, very subtle. I did enjoy the little flashback treat and I hope they'll do a couple more. They did Echo-related flashbacks with Viki and Dorian a few years back.

• Members

Tea's breaking my heart! I am tired of Téa being victimized so was glad to see her outfoxing that annoying nurse. What kind of nurse prevents a patient from seeing her family? I expect Tea to read her the patients right act as soon as her head clears from all the drugs and sedatives.

The hope flaring in Todd's eyes at the sound of his Delgado's voice and his utter absorption in willing that phone to ring again while caressing the urn really touched me. It's one of Trevor's rare scenes lately where I felt he was feeling the emotions deep. Have those darn ashes tested already, Todd, you of all people know not to trust a can of dirt!

Echo vs Viki round 1 was entertaining. GREAT use of flashback there as it took me way back. Charlie as usual just hung around looking stupid. I want to like him but days like this make it hard.

Is it me or is Darren getting as annoying as Spindork?

I'm ready for Ross, Eli AND Greg to die. Can Shaun kill one of them? I like my big lug in uber-protective mode.

• Members

Was that supposed to be charming when James crawled through the window? James is so nice, too nice, crush on his brother Nate nice. And their big brother Bobby is such a good guy, education first, stay in school man, there is no way you are dropping out James, such a good guy. Your mommy looks pretty in makeup. She is a victim. I am prepared to hate your dad and feel for you more. Kevin and Joey? Um, ew. There's no room. I like it when you eat my show.

Archived