B&B: Stephanie Spoiler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to SF and KKL. They are a great acting pair -- they really do play off each other so incredibly well. As I've said before, with Widge taking Brooke back after the Oliver fiasco, there is no point of having Stephanie trying to get her boy back. However, Stephanie being stubborn won't give an inch -- therefore, it's brilliant that Bell is going to force the women to come to peace.

• Members

I've given up hope that I will be interested in the stories on this show. I'm hoping Ed Scott's addition to B&B will make the show visually appealing so that I can at least want to watch again. The technical stuff and attention to detail has become so complacent in the last two-three years. This show should have the budget to pull off looking good and uncramped, but it doesn't. The sets are small, the directing is rushed, unorganized, and often tacky, the lighting is out of control bright, the actors aren't interested in the material. Ed Scott worked a miracle on DAYS. I want to see him do the same to B&B.

I don't have to like the stories or any of the characters to watch the show. I mean, look at GH. I find alot of the sh*t they do on that show deplorable. But Jill makes it look good.

I've given up hope the stories on these shows are gonna get good. I'd just prefer to see good production values with these crappy stories.

• Members

Brad should kill her off. I love Susan but, If Stephanie has stage 4 cancer & he wants to tell this right, Stephanie needs to die. Most of those with stage 4 cancer die within the first 6-8 months. If he comes up with a miracle cure, it will turn this story into a joke. I feel if soaps are going to do these stories, you got to take a risk and go all the way.

And like others have said, Brad can't rely on Susan forever. And as much as I'm enjoying B&B for the first time in forever, the show could use a revamp, relying on the same people & same stories isn't going to keep this show going.

Archived