Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, that was an incredibly cheap Barbecue. Just horrid. What, they had three guests? It'll probably continue on the next episode but I don't think it will change much.

I'm actually shocked that I enjoyed and somewhat sympathized with Rebecca this time around. Of course, they're going to make Tommy a complete villain in order to make her look better, and that's somewhat sad. The actor has charisma but he's probably not going to last long.

Those Ray/Lucy cameos are kind of sad. It's nice to see them but is that all they can do for them?

Loved the ending.

• Members

This is great news about season 15wub.png This season was only a 10 episode season so a 15 episode season 2 is awesome!! Most cable shows I believe get a 15 episode run.

He would have been perfect as Christopher. He looks like Christopher. Its a shame he didnt get that part.

• Members

15 episodes is almost 4 months....I think its better than the 30 episode run it use to get. It will get stories moving and not staggering.....but I have to say up tll the 87 season of Dallas the 30 episode count didnt disappoint...but after that they should have shrunk it to a 20 episode season of Dallas.

• Members

Same. To me, the newer actors just don't cut the proverbial mustard. Even the worst of THE COLBYS's cast held my interest more.

Meanwhile, the renewal doesn't surprise me. I just wish someone at TNT would fire Cynthia Cidre and bring in a new showrunner who is more equipped at writing soap opera.

Archived