Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what I'd want for the season finale:

* J.R. undergoes whatever transplant Bobby's doctors advise in order to save his brother's life.

* John Ross spots Christopher and Elena kissing at the hospital, then turns up at a bar in town, breaking an earlier promise not to drink anymore.

* Her schemes exposed, and her "brother" lying dead with a gunshot wound, Rebecca attempts a fast getaway. However, Elena stops her, and the two end up falling into the pool at Southfork.

* Cliff Barnes is revealed as the ranch's mysterious new owner.

* Bobby appears to be okay after the surgery. However, at a critical moment, J.R. suddenly goes into cardiac arrest, with Sue Ellen rushing out of his hospital room, yelling for help.

• Members

Morgan Fairchild is flawless and beautiful, and if they ever think about bringing Jenna back, Priscilla is just gonna have to sit down and deal.

I watched a little bit of the mini-series marathon on CMT yesterday even though I've watched those five episode at least a million times, but I gotta say...we need at least one scene of the "young'uns" bumpin' and grindin' in a club to a dubstep version of the Dallas theme.

Archived