Y&R Week of August 30th

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phyllis is now the Perez Hilton of Y&R? Real Homewreckers of Genoa City? Really? Well I guess its fitting thats the name of her gossip blog, considering she's had PLENTY of experience with that. Skank. Seriously how pathetic can she be?

How the heck can Nikki not know there was vodka in her drink?

• Members

At first I thought they may be playing Phyllis as a hypocrite who's deluded into thinking she's the injured party, but since no one calls her out on her behavior I think they're deluded into thinking she is the injured party. I always thought that since Sharon is suppose to be the "nice girl" she's not suppose to fight back. Some one should have called her out by now.

Abby is starting to remind me of Laurence Fishburne's daughter.

• Members

Im SICK of Phyllis' victim act. Its tired and old and it only makes her look like a damn fool bc she put herself in this situation. Karma is only now catching up with her. She's no victim and bitch needs to stop stomping her feet as if she is

• Members

Chloe's another one who's victim act is getting on my nerves. "All the guys I love end up leaving me." rolleyes.gif Cane and Billy were not real romances sweetie.

I did love Victoria's line to Chloe, 'Kevin should be thankful he is not a chancellor or Chloe would have forced him to marry her by now.' I just wish it came out of somebody else's mouth. Speaking of Chancellor men, are they ever going to let Chloe have a love interest who isn't strongly affiliated with the Chancellor's?

While I was watching Chloe being jealous of Billy's commitment to Victoria, I have no idea why Billy is so committed to her. What makes her more special than Mac, Chloe, or even Lily? It seems the only reason they are together is because the writers wanted a Romeo and Juliet thing with them and because the writers realized that they've already ran through enough love interest with Billy to last 10 years.

Why on earth is Mac so nice to Victoria? Victoria has been nothing but a bitch to her for no reason other than her own jealousy. Mac has reason to be pissed at Victoria.

Archived