Y&R Week of August 30th

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phyllis is just HAAAAAAAATE.

Isn't she supposed to be that heroine type (according to those last two regimes?) or spicy character (once upon a time)?

She is nothing less than a worthless airhogger. And this on a show which also has such fabulous character like Victoria "Giggles" Newman Abbott or Blandily... Devoting an entire show to your female cast pining over men is such a novel idea!

Edit: Speaking of HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE: Eden Riegel!

• Members

I don't understand Billy and Victoria. Are they supposed to be cute? I find them obnoxious and so not hot. I believed Billy's love for Mac, his dalliance with Sharon and Heather. I don't see what he finds intriguing about Victoria.

Heather is probably the one who is looking for a pregnancy test since that is the only reason I can justify her antagonistic attitude towards Chloe. It's almost like Heather and Phyllis have forgotten that they were slept with men who were committed to other women.

I did like Kay barking at Niki.

• Members

Yeah i hate to admit it but, todays episode had ALOT of entertaining stuff...

First of all, correct me if im wrong, but there was absouloutedly no men on the show today right? has Y&R ever do a show before directly devoted to half the female cast?

I loved Phyliss and Sharon at the park today. Phyliss totally comes in first place when it comes to being sarcastic, especially right in front of Summer... I hope Cricket hasn't left yet, i really want to see her get added to Phyliss's homewreckers list LOL!

Jill and Lauren were great today as well, even though you never really got a whole lot of scene with them before, they are def starting to form that sisterly chemistry.

I agree that had Gloria been on today, the episode would have been a tad bit better

Is Melody back on contract or something?... seems like they are throwing hints with this recycled alcohol addiction.

• Members

They're supposed to be cute, and the bloated beet-faced stud and washed out seaweed head are supposed to remind us of youth and second chances and love or whatever. I think the show is just desperate to push their MILLER MAGIC in with the Newmans at any cost and they are also settling for this because Billy tanked every other pairing he had.

So were Olivia, Lily, Sofia, Roxanne in the blacks only section of Genoa City for the "women only" episode?

• Members

I liked their scenes too. I think the actresses work as sisters, even though this story f@cks the shows history.

I wonder if we are going to be seeing this spa set more often. I didn't hate it, but is Y&R so poor that they can't hire an extra or two to play the spa's staff? Things like people putting on their own nail polish at a spa seems so glaring.

Archived