Y&R Week of August 30th

• Members

Nikki tells Diane she is actually getting storyline for once but Diane doesn't care and is angry because the show still sucks royally and she is getting recasted again! Brad tells Nikki don't boast, he's still at the bottom of a lake after all. Nikki then goes off on how its her only hope because she's being squashed by Eric Braeden and Sean Young.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Strong and indepdent? As annoying and condescending as Victor is, he is right about Victoria. She's a grown ass woman in her damn 30s and is not fit to be alone without adult supervision. She's an absolute mess and has gone completely downhill since hooking up with Billy

Ive always loved Sharon and tried to defend her for the longest time but they've really done a number on her. I see Victoria heading downt hat path and the only difference now is that Victoria hasnt turned into a slut yet

• Members

Nobody. :lol:

She cheated on Brad with JT then cheated on JT with Deacon & Billy.

Heather's Victoria was never a slut at least not the way Amelia's Victoria is.

Heather's Victoria was Victor's child with Nikki's faults (and vice versa with Nicholas) but that's all been lost with horrible recasts, retcons & horrible writing.

• Members

I wish there was more out there. I'd never seen it. There are two episodes on Youtube. It's an interesting show, especially the background music, and that weird man who knits. And they have a "sassy" character too -- Y&R, eat your heart out.

Archived