AMC: Friday August 27, 2010

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks so unhappy.

Trent is a common name among people I know my age :shrug:

At least they seem to be slightly ironic by noticing how Finn always says "man" (he's so hip and groovy) and Trent says "dude" (clearly a new wave fan)--though I guess htat's written into the scripts. I actually have a tendency to say dude but only out of irony.

• Members

I'm still a little mad AMC didn't hire DREW Garrett for this role when he auditioned! He would have rocked, IMO!

I am liking Trent Garrett so far though, although most of the time it does kind of seem to me like he is acting like he is reading lines right off of a script. The way he acts doesn't seem natural to me. But he is new and we've only seen him a few times, I hope he will loosen up as time goes by.

I like how Damon says "man" all the time. And I just love watching Finn act for some reason, no matter who he's with. Just wanted to say that. LOL

• Members

I don't know a lot of Trents, but it's never stuck me as a played out name.

I'm sure he never expected this stage of his career to involve going to luncheons and being fawned over by 45-year-olds...

No indeed lawd! DG's little scrawniness worked for Michael, but this triangle with Damon, Colby, and Asher would have been downright laughable with him as Asher!

• Members

That part of the storyline was amazing. I couldn't believe they went there but in a good way. It was when they turned Jonathan and Tammy into the love story of the century, marrying them off and showing Tammy google for birth defects in babies born from incest, that the writers should've been shot.

I love Drew Garrett but he would've been so wrong for this role. He is too young looking not to mention that no way in hell could he have been the son of who I think Asher is the son of.

I'm enjoying the teen scene as well and I like Natalie Hall. 2 weeks ago I was ready to burn Damon at the stake but now I'm enjoying him both with Colby and his pinging bromance with Asher.

• Members

I think she looks beautiful here! She for sure needs to rock this style on the show now.

Also, Asher is hotter than hell and he is natural on the show already. No wooden acting, and he can joke around and look hot doing it. I would totally love it if he were gay - haha - but I doubt that'll happen. Can you just imagine Caleb learning he has a gay son, and having to deal with it all. Now that would be good story. And Erica could coach him on how to cope, and that could be what brings them together... then Krystal gets upset and turns to Jack for a hot night of passionate sex in the office... so much potential!

• Members

Asher is sex on 2 legs.. I see him getting involved with a cougar and Id love that. I think he'd be hot with Liza

What do you guys think of AMC hiring Eva Tamargo from PSSNS to play his alleged mother, Sonia? Who would you bring on to play her?

Eva-Tamargo-profile.jpg340x.jpg

Archived