AMC: Friday August 27, 2010

• Members

Oh and Asher's tight jeans in this episode - holy hotness!

I am also starting to believe in what R says about Colby. This week she seemed to be a little older than the boys with the way she tries to act and her overall semi-stripper look (hair/makeup). Natalie Hall did say in an interview that she studies David Canary and Jamie Lunar tapes so she can try to blend their acting ticks and delivery into her own... I sorta see Natalie trying to portray like Jamie Lunar, and maybe that's the reason?

Not sure of which actress would be good, but what if we found out Sonia was some lost long relative (cousin?) of the Santos family... wouldn't THAT just get crazy. Haha, kid would have ties to 3 major AMC families.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that would be interesting but with the Santos family effectively extinct, what would be the point? Unless they try to build them back up by bringing on Anita and Rosa (which I wouldnt mind), I dont think they'd go there. They'd more than likely tie Sonia to Mayor Blanco

• Members

I don't know if Caleb would have major issues with his son being gay. I think all those years on the mountain may have made him just jaded enough to not really a give a damn. It would be interesting to see how just having a son period would change his outlook on things, though.

Rosa! I think I'm ready to give her another go. She has no ties with anyone on the show right now except for maybe Bianca (they were friends, right? or was Rosa one of the mean girls?) so everything can be a fresh start for her. Rosa/Frankie, perhaps?

• Members

I cant rememebr if she and Bianca were friends but she was definetly one of the good girls. A bit bland but the actress in the role wasnt tooe xciting. She could work and would be like a blank slate considering little was done with her.

Archived