AMC: Friday August 27, 2010

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, he never saw the kid.

So are they going for a Bill Bell style almost incest storyline--Asher somehow almost sleeps with Colby and they find out they're half siblings (and then find out they're not?) Or will they just play the gay card and have sher secretly trying to gaslight Colby so he can steal Damon away... :P^_^

Earlier this week they had Asher messing around with something in a cupboard in the back of Tad's house--and then today they had him sorta wander over there too--is he just checking things out or is he supposed to be doing something sneaky.

• Members

Bill Bell? Remember we have the former GL writers over here. They had Jonathan and Tammy full out fall in love, have sex and get married even though they were blood cousins. They thought they were daring and cutting edge with that. I can only imagine them trying to top themselves with Colby and her potential half brother

• Members

Was Swajeski there for that story too? I actually had never heard of it but... ummm ick. (though actually I know someone who married her cousin, not knowing he was her full first cousin--and stuck with him :mellow: )

I just meant Bill Bell cuz ever since his time at DAYS he seems to love to flirt with incest on his soaps.

• Members

I am liking David and Liza. They could have some steamy sex! I also like the Damon/Asher bromance. I am with the folks who think Asher will end up being Caleb's son although he thinks he is Adam's son. Madison makes Ryan tolerable so that means of course Ryan/Greens part 27 is on its way :)

Archived