B&B's Thomas Recast!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad they recasted. Didn't think they'd ever would. But I wanted Brett Claywell in the role. Might of had to SORAS Thomas a bit, but I think he would have been great in the role. I guess I should be glad they didn't, that story for Thomas, sounds kinda awful. Falling for Hope? Really, that's kinda gross IMO.

• Members

WOW and WOW!

The Thomas switch: I liked DTB a lot. The new Thomas screams sexing it up with the Logan woman -> within 6 months he will have slept with Hope AND Brooke... And maybe Bridget...

Have you read this article to the end???: ED SCOTT in B&B!!!

Seems Rhonda Friedman will slowly take over Ron Weaver's position (who should in his (late) 70s or so) and do some of Brad's work as well (b*tch has talent when it comes to producing a serial) and Ed Scott will become producer...

• Members

I bet that B&B offered DTB a contract and he declined.

AG is a good actor, and he def adds to the overall sex appeal of this show. I am somewhat surprised he took this gig tho, because the CW is very good to their people and keep them guest starring around until they land their own show, but i guess that wasnt happening for him.

So Thomas/Hope? Interesting, kinda creepy, right up B&B ally, i wonder how long til Brooke [!@#$%^&*] him. Ya know shes got get all the forrester meat she can.

• Members

no they need to get rid of him which I suspect they will do. I dont see the show giving Hope, 3 potential love interests. One of them has got to go and Oliver seems the odd one out here.

Id rather they try Thomas with Brooke. That would make for more drama. Can you imagine the reactions from Ridge, Stephanie and Taylor? Ive been waiting for them to go there for years adn Im surprised they havent yet

• Members

The problem is that they have done these quasi-incestuous pairings so many times, how many times can the family keep being so shocked or outraged? Most of the time this all just ends with a fizzle (Ridge/Bridget, Amber/Thomas, Rick/Steffi, et al).

• Members

You are so right but B&B is a cartoonish telenovela and none of the past storylines matter. Bridget was Ridge's sister-daughter and love interest when needed. Jack's mother has been Brooke, Taylor and Bridget in order to tell different storylines.

If Brooke and Thomas get involved (which I doupt) everybody is going to be furious, ask her how could she do this to the "family" and act like every other pairing never happened.

• Members

That's what happens when you rely on your bag of tricks and exhaust it. There is nothing else B&B (Bradley Bell) knows how to do. Nothing. It's just rinse and repeat mode all the time. There is so much wasted potential, it's a crime, but apparently no one gives a d*mn: they're in We'll collect this money we're getting for as long as we can and then when that stops, nothin' mode. No one's trying. Why should they when the efforts and money to be invested would be a bit bigger and the profit marginally better, if at all.

Archived