B&B's Thomas Recast!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bet they wanted to add a sexiness to Thomas that I don't think DTB could pull off. He was good as the good son, pretty dreadful as a psycho and aside from Amber I don't think he can do a lot of sexual chemistry. Sure, he can kiss and screw around with people like Amber and Gaby, but he doesn't have the ladies man thing, and that's probably the direction they're taking it.

Yay for Ed Scott... I'm guessing his wife will come over to B&B so she can get star billing in the credits? Worked at Y&R... well that and riding in on Braeden's coattails. It was either her off-screen or her on-screen husband that kept her employed and frontburner and now they don't care about her at all, but Braeden still called in a favour with Mr. Julie Chen.

• Members

I liked DTB a whole lot, even when others didn't. I haven't seen much of his recent work at The Beebs, but I did grow attached to him during the whole Gabriela mess and when Thomas considered working for Spectra.

It is pretty strange that they'll up and replace an incumbent Emmy winner though.

• Members

Brad probably wanted someone "prettier"

Justin Torkildsen and Drew Tyler Bell look too average to be on his show. DTB was never great by any means. Adam Gregory isn't bad.

They should just make Thomas gay. Who can he be paired with? He's related to everyone. Not Hope (though she sees Ridge as her father), but that's still creepy, though right up Brad Bell's alley.

But Brooke needs another young man to bang too ...

• Members

You would be surprised by how many out of work young actors turn down soap contracts just to hit the pavement and audition. Also, if he was smart with the money he got from B&B he will be fine for some time.

Also, funny note... both Adam & Drew were in an episode of 90210, season 1 ep 4.

Archived