AMC: Monday, August 16, 2010

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shut it Colby... her entire scenes were horrible and new hot dude is so going to be wasted on this chick.

Marissa is so lacking and having an affair has done nothing to make her more entertaining.

David and Greens really should stay a couple. Really who isn't sick and disgusted seeing Ryan and Greens together again.

JR isn't my type but he is pretty dang sexy. But the Soap Net's JR Pop Quiz is so embarrassing.

• Members

I haven't been a Zach fan IN FOREVER... but I was actually agreeing with him today. Bitch, stay with your man and stay out of Rylee's drama!

Asher is so cute! Colby's reaction to him with his shirt off was a bit fake/forced. Probably just a Natalie Hall thing...

Love that quad! Love how the inner torture and guilt has shifted to Scott/Marissa!

• Members

I definetly think Asher is Caleb's son, Miguel. He probably came to town, thinking he's a Chandler, only to be shocked later on that Caleb is his father, not Adam

IA, I was on Zach's side. He wasnt being an ass...he's just fed up with this neverending nonsense, and so am I.

• Members

Colby's reaction to Asher made no sense. This girl has been eating, sleeping, pooping and drinking Damon, so I don't buy that she noticed that guy sans a shirt.

And I can see David, "forget everything you saw 2 weeks ago" Kreizman is true to form. I wanted Liza and Damon to have sex, but DK started sooner than I thought. A story begins and ends w/in 15 days with this guy. Moron!

ANDREA

• Members

I love Asher/Colby/Damon and I definitely think after this episode, with his reaction to Colby being a Chandler, that he thinks he's one to, but it will turn out he's a Cortlandt instead.

Good to see Zach back, and he is so right about Kendall, maybe he can knock some sense into her.

• Members

I did seem odd to me that Damon invited Asher to move in without first checking with Tad.

I think David invited Kendall to dinner to torment Greenlee and remind her that he's in charge.

Totally agree about Ryan looking good lately. I just wish the writers would keep him with Madison so I won't have to ff through him in the near future.

Scott & Marissa are definitely feeling the guilt. I loved the Scott/JR scenes because JR was right about Scott not living up to his image as the "good" Chandler even moreso than JR knows.

I've never been a Zach fan but he was making sense. Kendall needs to stay away from Rylee!

Archived