AMC: Monday, August 16, 2010

• Members

I know Damon is not trying to pick up this guy right in front of his girlfriend. "Come crash at my place, we got food, we got movies, we got video games, I got handcuffs..."

Kendall and Greenlee look like they want to rip each other's heads off, and you just know David's got a dump truck full of mud on standby just in case they go at it.

I don't care what the haters say, Ryan has been looking foine lately.

The Quad: Somebody's gonna lose their ever-lovin' mind in this thang, and my money's on Scott or Marissa. JR just might be the sanest one in the set-up.

I don't know if I like this background music today. It sounds like I'm watching an Airwolf rerun.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would David ask Kendall to dinner when he knows she and Greenlee are not on good terms?

Kendall's hair looked so much better at the dinner than it was at the hospital. It seems its gotten alot longer though since AM left. I think she needs to cut it a bit bc it looks very full.

Greens looked cute in her ponytail

Emma to Annie "you get married alot!"

OMG, I HATE Zach/Kendall. Her return was alright until he showed up. These two are fine seperately but toxic together. Fighting over Ryan yet again. I cant take them

Archived