AMC: Wednesday August 11, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is so refreshing having Kendall back, I missed her so much on AMC. Love how Kendall was interacting with others today, like Jake and Annie. Wow, we need more scenes like that Annie/Greenlee/Kendall one at the end, it was perfect!! I am also relieved, that AMC didn't forget all the bad things Greenlee did to Kendall while she was gone. When she mentioned how Greenlee sabotaged Fusion, almost got her in jail, etc, that was good because it shows she isn't just going to let that go. And at the same time she still wants to be there for Greenlee, because well, theres always going to be that love between them as friends. But i think it was established today, that Kendall isn't over what Greenlee did to her and her family.

When Scott hugged Marissa the first time, Marissa had a look in her face right before the commercial break, that made it seem like she was getting revenge...I would not mind if that is her agenda at all. That would be great, IMO. And at the same time, I could be down for Scott/Marissa.

GH watchers out there, was it just me or was that dress Krystal wearing the same one Claire is wearing on GH? It looks exactly like it to me!

• Members

Caleb is definitely growing on me. He should be for KWAK instead of Erica, imo. I like the way he has a soft spot for the women and girls of PV. I think he sees the woman Adam stole from him in Marrissa and probably Bianca as well. I think I do believe that he won't use Marissa in a malicious, underhanded way that will hurt her. She is his assistant though, so I think he'll use her in ways that she knows about and that are above board. At least, I hope that's how it turns out. I'd like Caleb to stay a relatively decent guy who interacts with Marissa, Bianca and Miranda as a father/grandfather figure.

I think it's only natural that Marissa has conflicted feelings about KWAk. Lot's of people who haven't had anything as bad as being sold happen to them have a conflicted relationship with their parents. I think it's perfectly fine if Marissa loves KWAK and wants her approval at times and then hates her and smacks her down at other times. When you sell your kid off, sometimes you have to put up with a little instability and inconsistancy now and then if you want a relationship with them. Life's funny like that. laugh.gif

• Members

Didn't you see the look on her face prior to screwing Scott? I bet it was on purpose, but it's gonna be so funny when she gets preggos w/ Scott's kid and her inner Hayward will not want Scott or anything Chandler to do w/ this kid. That and I'm so betting Scott's name will be slinged through the mud once JR does what he has to do to save CE and put a smile on Annie's face. :lol:

Now that Scott & Marissa finally added thier part. If I was a user this would be my daily crack.

Archived