AMC: Wednesday August 11, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this was the first time I ever saw Marissa looking somewhat... alive. Sensual almost. Maybe it was the tearstained, puffy eyes and the way the actress just played the anger and didn't add lots of affected phrasing or hand-wringing.

Annie still rocks the house, though. Honestly, she has become one of my favourites. Mainly because she owns the stupid stuff she does.

I'm bummed these three are reunited, though:

superman2.jpg

Clearly, Greenlee is the bearded one on the right in platforms.

• Members

I like Annie a lot too and I love MCE. When I think of how so many people had her bags packed and down for the count a few years ago, it's amazing what a force she's become. I'm not as into the quad as some but I consider MCE to be one of the most watchable actresses on this show along with Jamie Luner, who also took me completely by surprise.

Which is why I find the Greenlee/Kendall stuff so tedious. Everytime Greenlee's on screen, I keep hoping Annie or Liza walks in and makes the scene worth watching.

• Members

The way I would have wrote Kendall's epic return, after she speaks w/ Ryan, she goes in the hallway to get a cup of coffee and she spots GreenMe from afar, GreenMe shocked at the sight of her old ex. BFF to make Kendall's part in the plan more believable after GreenMe saids: 'Kendall?' *Kendall walks towards GreenMe and slaps the sh!t out of her!* :angry:

Archived