AMC: Wednesday August 11, 2010

• Members

I hope you all had a great Brenda Day! How many women did you call a whore yesterday?

Well, there ya have it, folks. Marissa and Scott scratch the itch, and we've got ourselves a full blown quadrangle! Every participant has feelings for the other participants of the opposite sex!

Marissa has no problem getting a hug and "Po' baby" from the woman who sold her as a baby. Mhm.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked that little Annie/Kendall/Greenlee scene.

Annie: "Hey, I knew you would be back"

Kendall: "You miss me?"

Annie: "Not really"

Annie: "I guess Ryan's fanclub is here"

Greenlee: "We don't need this right now"

Annie: "Tell Ryan I took Emma home"

Annie: "You guys hear"

:lol:

• Members

:lol: Nah, y'all leave me out of this. I'm enjoying retirement.

That's what makes it so great, really. "If you two are still here when Ryan wakes up---.....oh of course you'll still be here when he wakes up." And neither one of them could say anything because it was real talk. JR is no prize either, but at least Annie pretty much has a monopoly on his goods. Greenlee and Kendall might as well say, "Ryan, you must wake up so we can party like it's 2004."

• Members

I agree. They definitely have more chemistry than JR/Marissa or Scott/Annie. Plus, now JR & Annie will have justification for sleeping together in the future, so it's all good!

Loved Annie today. I was pleasantly surprised when she interrupted them and her comments were right on the mark.

Both Annie & Ryan were quite funny in that scene.

Now for the rest of the episode, I really liked Caleb today as a support for Krystal, who seemed to have some remorse for selling her child, and as a foe for JR. I'm not sure I believe that Caleb won't use Marissa against the Chandlers as he claimed today.

I expected to hate Kendall more than I did, mainly because she acknowledged that she and Greenlee are hardly best friends at the moment and seemed reticent to join Ryan & Jake's moronic plan even though she did relent (thank you Kate Hall!).

Archived