GH: SOAPNet August Preview

• Members

All eyes are on Port Charles this August as one of daytime's most anticipated returns ever goes down -- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo returns to General Hospital. But what are the events that surround her return? And what kind of turmoil are the rest of the characters going to be surrounded by? Suffice it to say, it's going to be an explosive 31 days.

It all starts with Robin bringing Sonny news about Brenda. And while Sonny's got a LOT going on this month, he finds himself drifting more and more into thoughts about the former love of his life. But things are getting seriously dangerous for Sonny, since a mob war with Johnny is becoming more and more imminent. Both men are working Claire Walsh to get the other arrested, but Johnny may not want to wait that long to see Sonny get his comeuppance. Which would make him really devious ... except Sonny has a whopper of a plan to take Johnny down first. No matter which way you look at it, both of these men's lives are going to be very different by the month, thanks to their respective actions.

Back to Brenda (and, by the way, Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo's stay in Port Charles is not a short one. Look for her to be around for quite awhile). Brenda's been in Europe working as a supermodel, but she's gotten herself into quite the pickle -- and may need some protection. Think anyone in Port Charles can provide it? Oh yeah, and she's also got a whopper of a secret.

Take your guesses now ...

Meanwhile, Brenda's BFF Robin is having a hard time of her own. Lisa is going slowly (and then not-so-slowly) crazy. Like, Fatal Attraction-style, keep-your-grandmothers-and-children-away insane. In fact, look for Lisa to seriously cross the line with one particular move she makes. How long before Robin gets wind of WHY Lisa's acting so unstable? And what will she do when she finds out?

Jason starts the month still in the clutches of Pentonville prison. He's got plenty of people working to secure his freedom, but you'll never guess who is ultimately responsible for getting Jason free. From there, look for Jason and Sam to embark upon some Mrs. and Mrs. Smith-esque action as they team up to crack a case. But one of them ends up in mortal danger.

Even with Jason out of prison, Carly still persists in her plan to destroy Dante and Lulu. She gives Brook Lynn an ultimatum: sleep with Dante and break up his relationship, or it's back to Bensonhurst with empty pockets. So Brook gets to work ... what will she resort to to get Dante into bed? And what happens when Michael catches wind of the evil his mom is perpetrating in his name?

All this, PLUS: Elizabeth moves into Wyndemere with Nikolas, and Maxie and Lucky continue to dance around their lingering feelings for each other. But don't think Matt's totally out of the picture yet ...

Oh, yeah -- and Franco's not out for the count either. But what does Brenda have to do with this?

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/general-hospital-august-2010-preview

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no, no noo...this is just all wrong. Maxie/Matt is pathetic, Maxie/Spinelli is pathetic, and Maxie/Lucky is pathetic. No one wants to see Shelle reunited, Spixie is just dumb as I don't know what, and sorry but i just don't believe Lucky falling in love with the woman who deliberately kept giving him pain killers, knowing how addicted to them he was. Not to mention the fact that she faked having his own child. Lucky told Maxie that she was the worst mistake he ever made.

What needs to happen to Maxie, is she need to DIE. Spinelli needs to finally get killed in a mob war, and Matt needs to go back in hiding! And Lucky needs to be put with Claire!

• Members

I dont think Mac would get killed off. Guza seems to get a rise out of making him look like a dumb ass.

I am really only enjoying the Scrubs story, and I hope Lisa really does take Robin's HIV meds. that is so delicious.

I am also ready to see what the hype is about with Brenda.

Archived