AMC: Thursday, July 29, 2010

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No I got it right the first time. The fact that the kids are being used against them, the guilt trip continues. Oh don't worry I'm sure we'll hear more 'I love my wife' 'I love Scott' continuing, Scott calling out JR for not being there for his wife, while Snorissa makes Annie feel guilty & telling her how she's using Scott. Does that benefit JR/Annie? no it doesn't...it makes you feel sorry for Scott/Marissa, which is what the summer SL arc is about. Hence this quad.

• Members

That's kind of how I feel. I'm neutral on Scott. He seems nice but he also stole Palmer's idea so there's some shiftiness there. Time will tell. JR/Annie just skeeve me out and the only real feeling I have for Marissa is shock everytime she walks into a scene because I constantly forget she exists.

• Members

As soon as JR and Annie are free to be together, as soon as the random Chandler mansion hook-ups end, as soon as the surprise trips to the cottage end, as soon as the longing looks end, as soon as the forbidden make out sessions end, they will be BORING AS HELL.

Scott and JR aren't related by blood. They should just make it a big foursome free for all. Adam would just love to come home to that.

Archived