AMC: Thursday, July 29, 2010

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I sent flowers instead. A source whom I trust told me that's what persuaded John Conboy to dump Maureen Garrett and a few other old farts at GUIDING LIGHT and bring back whatshisface -- you know, the dude who played the prince of some island or some [!@#$%^&*] like that? -- as a whole diff character! I'm telling ya folks, it's all about the flowers!!! :)

• Members

I prefer Trekkers also, but the late Gene Roddenberry said that it was "Trekkies" so it does seem a tad blasphemous to go against our spiritual leader. Always good to know there are other Trekkers on SON.

Live long and prosper!

• Members

Jesse is Lisa Turtle's birf favuh. :ph34r:

But seriously, how does something like "Zach Slater" even happen, no one under 35 caught that and said something? :lol: That name's better for some comical David Vickers-like wannabe player, played by a tool like Ty Treadway.

• Members

Say, you're not a member of the Philolexian Society, are you? Because, that's just what they do to me every time they see me.

I refuse to make connections between AMC and SBTB. It would hurt every bone in my body to do so.

• Members

So you don't want to discuss how Anita Santos Warner was last played by Natalia Cigliuti, who was on SBTB: New Class as Lindsay Warner ... and left AMC when Anita moved to California -- where fictional Bayside High is located? So now Lindsay Warner and Anita Santos Warner are somewhere in California!

Or... how Lucas Barnes was played by Richard Lawson, who made a guest appearance on SBTB: New Class as the father of Megan Jones, played by his real life daughter, Bianca Lawson?

Archived