AMC: Thursday, July 29, 2010

• Members

They will become a powercouple, trying to take over the whole town, she and him are going to have alot of enemies, and The Chandlers will start becoming a defined stable on the show. You can't srsly believe JR and Annie have the capacity to be boring, SRSLY THESE TWO?

Meh..is Adam even coming back?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

support from who? The writers, fans? I dont see a whole lot clamoring for Frankie and Randi. Ryan/Greenlee have their fans but seem to have just as many haters. Most are probably indifferent to Scott and Annie, not really caring either way. They at the least dont seem to get the widespread hate and disgust that the 2 examples you mention get.

• Members

Yes. Yes. Go to the ABC board it's there, some on SOC, SN loves them, some think Frankie is a dog for keeping Madison there. Not denying that Rylee has fans and haters but definitely more than S/A. Exactly what I mean, they don't care for Scott w/ her, some and it's alot don't care for Scott at all. Frandi doesn't get disgusted widespread, Rylee yes, but even that's dying out, now that hate is landing on David, who is being hanged on ea. soaps board as a pathetic ....(fill in the blank)

• Members

I'm playing devil's advocate but is it really a bad thing that the boards aren't burning up with Scott/Annie vs. JR/Annie board wars? I think both pairs have support but as somebody who's participated in and lived through a fair number of board couple wars they tend to lead to a segment of the audience ending up pissed off and AMC doesn't need that. I think Scott/Annie have potential depending on the writing. Given the right story, they could work.

Someone said earlier, the best kind of triangles are ones where both couples are workable. Marissa OTOH is useless unless she's recast.

• Members

It's suppose to be that. You're suppose to have the board wars Scott vs JR for this... that's what the HWs want, to establish multiple fanbases. Multiple viewers, I haven't notice any legitamate support for Scott in this. Just check the polls and see what audience is saying about it.

The best triangles are the ones you don't know who to root for, but honestly this is almost like Leo/Greenlee/Laura which turned into Leo/Laura/Jake/Greenlee..which everyone wanted Leo/Greenlee.

Scott/JR/Marissa went to Scott/JR/Annie will be JR/Marissa/Scott/Annie...which everyone wants JR/Annie.

• Members

I think both pairings are workable. I love Scott/Annie and JR/Annie. I tend to root for the underdog and I guess Im starting to lean now more so for Scott since thats where it seems to be heading. I dont like when Im told what Im supposed to write and tend to go in the opposite direction.

• Members

Im sure the writers are trolling the boards to gauge our interest so they can do the opposite and get everyone up in arms for a good old fight. LOL...I wonder if any of the interns have assigments to light the fire, watch the sparks and report back. Obviously its been failing with the Scott/Annie/JR/Marissa story. Time to bring out the big guns

• Members

I'm not talking about the pyscho ones. As for the fan wars not good for anything, why do you even think the fan board exists? it's obvs. there for opinions and likes/dislikes of SLs or couples to be discussed, but they have nothing to do w/ ratings? really? you believe that? The ppl that talk about the show and SLs in details don't watch it?:lol:

• Members

If they want to spark a massive clusterfuck fan war, all they need to do is this:

And my ass would be on the front lines of the Pine Valley troops holding our photo album high in the air and screaming the battle cry, "I am Erica Kane!!"

I don't think you know the proper definition of "fan war." :lol: Entire message boards are closed down. Death threats are issued. Bedspreads and mattresses are sent to network headquarters. It's an ugly thing.

Archived