DAYS: Fan fave returning?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad Bell: I have a BETTER offer...Kristen Forrester. We need some more star power on the show and with your caliber, we can drive some good story. You know Susan won't be around forever.

Missy: What will my story be?

Brad Bell: Well(scrambling), we will have you flirt with Jack Wagner and see where things go! Will be great!

Missy: And then what?

Brad Bell: Well(scrambling), I haven't figured that out yet. But trust me. You will have a story. I have a three year deal the lawyers have prepared...let's sign and get PR to call Stephanie Sloan to deliver the great news. Those DAYS fans will follow you, right? :)

Missy: Just one more thing...my character cannot have an affair on her boyfriend or husband. And you cannot cast Jason Brooks in any role.

Brad Bell: Well, let's not throw out good ideas, Missy. Did this Jason Brooks win an Emmy? Was he on General Hospital? Days of our Lives?

Missy: He was on DAYS, with me.

Brad Bell: Oh, well don't worry about it. Maybe he can rape you for our next Emmy.

Missy: Are you serious?

Brad Bell: Yes. Either that or a terminal illness at the end of your second thirteen week cycle. Which would you prefer?

• Members

IMO, people don't cheat on their spouses "just because." They're more-or-less driven to infidelity, either b/c of some defect in their psychology, or one in their significant other's. If you ask me, going on what I know about this situation (not just the affair, but the Reeves' marriage in general -- and granted, too, I know about as much as anyone else), I fail to understand how Melissa can stay with someone like Scott.

Oh, well. If it's true that she's on her way back, then good for her, good for us, and good for DAYS. The cast is so small these days, and they need as many vets as they can get to "anchor" it.

Archived