Cindy Brady heading to Y&R!

• Members

Susan-Olsen_240.jpg

Be on the look out for a very special Brady episode of The Young and The Restless! EW has learned exclusively that Susan Olsen (The Brady Bunch) will make her first scripted TV appearance in more than 10 years by playing Mrs. Liza Morton, a pre-school owner. Her episode, which will be shot on July 30, will air Sept. 1.

In the scene, Reed – the son of JT and Victoria – is returning to preschool while Delia – the daughter of Chloe and Billy – is starting her first day of pre-school.

Olsen, who recently co-authored Love to Love You Bradys, previously appeared on Fox Reality’s Gimme My Reality Show in the fall of 2008. Celebrities compete to win their own reality show but Olsen used the show to advocate on behalf of animal rescue groups.

Source: hollywoodinsider.ew.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Without having read anything in the thread & only seeing her picture, all I can say is.....

:rolleyes:

ETA: Ok, now I've read it, and I say.........Delia's in f*cking PRE-SCHOOL? :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EATA: So that means Faith is already potty-trained & talking in complete sentences, correct?

• Members

"This just tweeted from SID: Everybody's favorite f**king jinx, Robbie Rist, aka 'Cousin Oliver' on TV's 'Brady Bunch,' will make his soap debut on Y&R as Chuckie McGuire, Snapper Foster's son by former flame Sally. Now fully grown and a 'techie' as well as an intern at Genoa City Memorial, look for Rist to make his first appearance with Marcy Rylan's Abby, who lands herself in the E.R. after her latest publicity stunt, scaling the exterior of the Jabot building in the buff, goes horribly wrong."

[/joke]

• Members

"MORE BREAKING NEWS: Brad Carlton's alive, and TV's Peter Brady, aka Christopher Knight (ex-Leigh, ANOTHER WORLD), is playing him!!!"

(Sorry, I think I'm having too much fun w/ this one, lol.)

Archived