Les Moonves' Wife's Talk Show to Replace ATWT

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes:

CBS drops the ball AGAIN! How typical, how lame.

Michael Davies and SONY just need to bring Pyramid to syndication.

I just totally, totally hate CBS for screwing Pyramid over two years in a row. Fuucking HAAAAAAAAAATE YOU CBS!

• Members

And? Nobody is denying that. She is great on Big Brother, though. I am excited to see her in this format.

Furthermore, shall we list every person in soaps who got a job because of their connections? I am sure there are a few you like out there... Its how it works in every field of pretty much every business.

And before anyone asks, yes i would be excited for this show even if it were "replacing" Days.

• Members

I have a friend who went to the Pyramid taping and he loved game shows. Said it was better than both LMAD & TPIR, so hopefully just because it isnt going here it isnt dead.

But do you think three hourlong game shows would have worked in a daytime lineup? (It was hourlong, wasnt it?).

I am just glad this is a CBS show and not going to soemthing syndicated. Is ABC still talking about syndicating The View? If so this really is the perfect time for this to come along.

• Members

I wouldn't want three hour-long game shows, but I'd take it, for sure. I wonder if there is some kind of industry stigma against thirty minute shows or something...game shows used to be almost universally half-hour shows, daytime and primetime, and soaps were all 30 minutes at one point, too. The syndicated games are half-hour, so I wonder why CBS feels it necessary to stretch two formats that fit perfectly into 30 minutes out into hour-long shows.

I wonder if CBS has ever considered getting the hour before TPIR back from affiliates. That would be prime game real estate for a game or a talker. 1pm...is just not. 1pm is...soap time. But now that soaps are no longer it, I wonder what's supposed to go there now.

Archived