AMC - Monday 7/19/10

• Members

The Social Worker stuff was very funny, and it added a great comic touch and balanced with the heavy material that we watched today with Angie. Tad finding his old adoption papers and realizing him and Damon were adopted officially on the same day was nice. Tad/Damon are great together. I like the Damon/Colby dramas, to. They are very convincing and both actors are doing a great job. I am so amazed at how Natalie Hall has grown into this role and improved. UGH to Liza, though. What is happening to her?

I loved when JR said he didn't care about the contract or anything work related, he just cared about Annie! wub.gif These two were fantastic today, as they are everyday. The kiss at the end was the icing. Colby running in at the end didn't mean squat LOL what is she going to do??

More gripping scenes by Debbie Morgan....she just keeps upping the scale, and impressing me even more. Her breakdown when sitting with Jake was breathtaking, and a few tears even came out of my eyes, I was trying not to but I just couldn't ;-). can't wait until people start finding out. Frankie, Natalia, Jessie...all of them, I am looking forward to their reactions. We have a lot to look forward to.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved most of the episode today. The last half hour or so was particularly great with Angie/Jake, JR/Annie and Liza/Tad.

NOOOO! I don't think the writers are going there. I am glad that Amanda put 2 and 2 together and realized Jake was supporting Angie instead of treating a patient. Imo, it makes sense for her to become suspicious and my guess is she'll eventually lead to Jesse learning the truth about Angie's blindness by confronting Jake/Angie publicly about their lies.

• Members

The signage on "Krystal's" makes me think of a funeral parlor's.

I always thought they might go the David-Angie route, as weird as that sounds. Certainly Irizarry brings his A game whenever he has a scene with Debbie.

Jamanda = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

HOTNESS. :wub:

• Members

I don't know what Kraft Services are feeding the guys in LA but VI, RPG and MEK could all stand to do a sit-up or two once in a while.

I'm sure if they were actresses, they'd be getting notes from their EP about it. Well, unless they're called Kim Zimmer.

• Members

Don't say Kraft around them, I'm sure someone ran to the table on that word alone.

If they were actresses they'd be released, you see how AMC ain't screwing around w/them..putting them through bootcamp , even Angie's considered a MILF .. but the only DILFs on this show is JR, Ryan, Frankie *YES YOU HAVE A KID* and Jackson.

Archived