AMC - Monday 7/19/10

• Members

Colby stepped up her game today. Her hair looked beautiful and her dress was working for her. She looked good. Too bad she's a damn psycho

Damon's adoption was some funny stuff. When that case worker was at Tad's house grilling him and acting all stuck up about his living situationa nd family, I thought what the hell is wrong with her? Then she revealed that she thought Damon was 9 eyars old and I started laughing bc it all made sense then...lol

Why oh why would Tad give Liza false hope by telling her he could see himself marrying her one day?

JR and Annie :D. Too bad that jerk got away with nearly raping her, but its totally understandable why Annie didnt want to drag anything out

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The case worker stuff was pretty funny! It could have cheesy, but it worked. Also liked the adoption papers scene with Tad and Damon. "Is this printed on papyrus?" Any long-time fans know if Tad really was officially adopted in July way back when or was that just thrown in?

Colby was at her craziest today. Girlfriend has lost her mind completely, and I only see it getting worse. She'll be with Marian again soon.

Annie/JR/Scott/Marissa. I could watch this story all hour long, but luckily most of the rest of the show is pretty good too. JR and Annie are so tense with each other! Sexual tension, that is. Colby walking in on them was kinda anti-climactic to me, though. It's just Colby. Who cares? All JR has to do is threaten her with a nuggie, and she'll keep her mouth closed.

Marissa going to the rapist all incognito :lol:

Amanda so thought Jake was messing around with Angie. WTH, Amanda.

• Members

I think she thought that too. She looked upset when she saw them together outside of Krystal's and she seemed suspicious of them. After Jake talked to her she seemed okay with his explanation . But since he didn't tell her the whole truth, I wonder if she will start acting suspicious again and possibly jealous, if she sees Jake spending more time with Angie, and "rescuing" her.

• Members

I think what they're doing with Colby is dumb.

why is making her an utterly pressed psycho stalker even necessary? It does more harm than good, our memories are long and we won't soon forget how annoying she's being.

• Members

I havent clicked on the spoiler but I like where they are going with Colby. She was already annoying, so why not at least have some fun out of it. I like that she's losing her mind bc I dont care enough about the character to be affected if they are ruining her or not. I hope she gets some good moments flipping out

• Members

I think that Angie and Jake are definitely close to each other, but I think that she views him as a little brother. I think I remember her referring to him as "baby" at least once, but she called him that like someone calls a child/niece/nephew/sibling/close family member that. I don't think that she would ever go for Jake romantically, but I think that Amanda was thinking that she might. Because they are acting secretive.

I am interested in seeing how long they are going to try and keep Angie's secret and if Amanda will be acting suspicious of them again. I think that it was interesting that the writers had her act that way today, I didn't expect that. I wonder if the writers will have Amanda act that way again.

• Members

Oh I know. Angie and Jake?! Gah! No!

But like you said they're acting so secretive plus the way he's been hovering around her, they way he put off his vacation, they're always hugging or in some intense conversation, they ACT like two people having an affair so I'm not surprised someone finally got suspicious.

• Members

Exactly. And while we're on things Miz Get to Steppin' needs to stop doing, STOP ROAMING THE STREETS AT NIGHT KNOWING FULL DAMN WELL YOU'RE BLIND AS A BAT! Unless this is New and Improved Angela Hubbard model complete with Built-In Radar... her Ally McBeal routine of walking into walls is getting a bit tiresome. Take your ass home to bed. Then again, she wouldn't be in this situation if she didn't have a habit of making stupid decisions.

• Members

I would be great if David took her in as his little protege bc lord knows his actual daughter is a majro disappointment. I can see David teaching her some tricks to get revenge on David (as his way of hurting Tad) and psycho Colby going along for it.

Archived