AMC: Thursday, July 8, 2010

• Members

I absolutely loved Fradison today! :D

That towel scene too cute and funny and when Frankie stayed with Madison and ate pizza together and he got the sauce off her face, they couldn't keep their eyes off each other the whole time. :wub: They have such amazing, natural, hot chemistry together. I didn't want their scenes to end.

True, LMBO!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, thank Goodness. I need Frankie and JR to become shirtless BFF's.

They should follow JY who shaped up and has never looked better. The men on GH are looking pathetic.

When my UPS driver is better looking then all the men on GH, you know the industry is in serious danger.

Amanda sure is turning into the perfect little 1950s housewife. Nothing says love and respect like a woman turning down a job because she can't be away from her husband and son.

How far we've come :rolleyes:

• Members

I actually wouldn't mind this if it was another character. There are people out there who would rather be a full-time wife/husband and mother/father than deal with the demands of a job. It's possible. But for Amanda? No indeed. Marissa would make more sense.

I like the look, really lol It doesn't match the orange, so they should all lay off the carrots. It'd be an attractive look if their skin was still its natural color.

I do roll my eyes at these outdoor scenes. Let's wait until we relocate to a place that looks nothing like Pennsylvania to start going outside and calling it Pennsylvania.

• Members

Funny considering AMC never gives him an oppurtunity to do some acting

Speeaking of which he needs to be wearing more muscle shirts like this or even taing off his shirt for no apparent reason like they have Ryan do. If Madison had an ass, I would think he was checking it out. Guy looks too damn good to be wasted the way he is

imo5uf.jpg

30c5eu0.jpg

Im making a prediction. With Randi off to Italy, Im thinking Greenlee will run to Ryan after David disapoints her. Madison catches them and is convinced they are back together. She and Frankie then have a passionate one night stand. Madison then feels guilty and stupid when Ryan hasnt taken Greenlee back and these two must know keep this secret from their signifcant others. Will AMC actually give him a story? Not sure but Id love it if this played out. Would be even better if she was pregnant bc she knows she cant hid the DNA if she has a black baby...lol

• Members

Cornelius is so damn hot, it's ridiculous. And he's a pretty decent actor to boot. Was never a huge Jacob Young fan, but he has been looking tasty of late. The two of them together would be electric, but AMC would never go there. A full-on gay male relationship...never, especially an interracial one. The heads of the housewives out in Bumfuck USA would explode. I can't figure out if I'm attracted to Finn W. He's got a beautiful face, but he's a skinny little thing. I normally like my men with a little meat and muscle on them. A bit off topic but keeping in the vein of being totally shallow, my all-time favorite soap hunks are Robert Tyler from Loving and Grant Aleksander back in the early 80s on GL. Good lord, as a budding gay teen in the early 80s, they made me realize I was different from the other boys. Tyler, from head to toe, was perfection and sex on a stick. Aleksander's handsome face and absolutely hulking body sent me into a frenzy of lust.

• Members

I thought the same thing... but then I realized it would've been overkill having him workout shirtless in front of Madison in the house Frankie shares with his whore wife. It would've been a good aesthetic look, but not a good character look. Frankie was being modest, which has to be respected.

You mean, falling in love again along the way. They were headed there before.

• Members

I'm thinking there's more to the story behind the scenes. Such as Cornelius had some scheduling issues or whatever that had to be worked out before he could be used for more story. It makes no sense that Jesse, Angie, even Brot and Natalia have had more airtime than Frankie.

Wait a minute. AMC is an emasculating racist show. I keep forgetting. This heatwave has me grabbing the water instead of the Kool-Aid.

Archived