AMC: Thursday, July 8, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Imagine the horrors to come now that the men of AMC and the men of GH will be on the same Coast. The younger men on AMC need to be warned about Hulk Smash, blinding tattoos, and random name changes.

• Members

I think that's about to somewhat change as it looks like he and Ryan will vie for Madison's affection. Thing is, neither guy seems THAT head over heels passionate for the girl, for Ryan it's like a nice little *thing* they've got going and for Frankie it's like a dull crush with sparks of prurient interest. It seems like a pretty boring triangle to me, and Ryan seems the least invested (of course this could change when he's challenged by the attention another man is getting). That was balls of Frankie to invite the woman into his house like that though. I guess we'll see what happens while Randi's out of town. I'm not looking forward to the day(s) where she realizes Frankie's eye has wandered and she sits in a corner pouting for weeks until they toss her a dayplayer to somewhat take her mind off of it.

• Members

I don't think they'll go full-blown triangle with Ryan, Frankie, and Madison, though, since they're already hailing the reunion of the couple "we've all been waiting for." Who knows, though?

Frankie should link up with JR to get access to that cottage so he and Madison can go and use it. And who knows...maybe, just maybe, Frankie and JR will get a little frisky and....okay, yeah, there's my hoYay! reference for the week.

• Members

Right, they're advertising the Ryan and Greenlee reunion already, but for Frankie and Madison's sake, I'd say that having Ryan in the picture is a good thing as much as I hate to admit it. :P Ryan is annoying, but sadly he keeps folks relevant on this damn show. If he's out of the picture, it's going to be solely a Madison, Frankie, Randi triangle and Lord help us if Randi has to play scrappy woman scorned.

But we'll only have to sit through it every other Tuesday. ;)

Archived