AMC: Thursday, July 8, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I'm so glad that Jessie was finally suspended...I am also disappointed because it was mainly fueled by David, and his hate for Jessie. He had a huge part in Mayor Blanco's decision, and therefore that was what was going through Jessie's head the whole time (it's all David's fault), instead of the fact that he DESERVED to be suspended, and should have been fired indefinitely. I want Jessie to realize that he has done nothing during his term as Police Chief that is noteworthy or deserving of praise. He's been a corrupt cop from the start. Stop blaming David, and blame your actions throughout your whole term as Police Chief. Thats my only gripe. Well I really hope he never gets the position back, and that PV gets a new Police Chief soon. Jessie should be demoted, or tooken out of that business for good.

• Members

I whole heartedly agree, and I still FOCKING can't get out of mind how she cost Randi's baby, for Frankie to just...CS is hot but lets not dirty Frankie for fly by characters. I still believe Madison is w/ Ryan b/c she will be exposed as a con-artist that he falls for.

Everything else I completely agree with.

Back to our sick Ebony/Ivory obsession.

2w3ujb7.jpg

• Members

Annie/JR/Randi/Franky/Madison/Ryan would be a very solid story, IMHO.

AMC is just instantly hotter when Liza/Damon are on. They are so unexpectedly amazing.

Actually, the problem with AMC is everything i like is obviously short term. Madison/Ryan, Liza/Damon, Greenlee/David for example. All are just plot points/stories on the way to other pairings. I do think soaps need to have a plan and stick to said plan when its working, but it seems a lot of fans are liking greenlee/david and find ryan actually watchable with madison, so why break both up for the reunion nobody but fronsie has benn waiting for?

There is just a lot of potential and i dont see them tapping into it. Krystal/Jack/Erica/Caleb could be great, but the writing has been sucky sitcom status and with E leaving why did it start at this time?

JR/Annie is the only thing happening that i like that i see actually lasting, and thats questionable.

• Members

ICAM! Jesse hasn't accepted responsibility at all and the more he whines about David making a contribution to the mayor's campaign, the more I want the mayor to point out how inept he is at his job! I also hope he never gets it back.

I know the promo is pushing a Rylee reunion, but in this episode I liked how Greenlee seemed to forgive David when he explained his actions and I'm still enjoying Ryan with Madison.

Archived