AMC: Thursday, July 8, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It occurs to me that if there were any black writers on the AMC staff, they could point that many black babies are very light for the first few weeks of their lives and that if Madison had a baby with Frankie, the baby could easily pass for white. I would love that crazy story. It would be so interesting. AMC would never go there. I consider us lucky if Frankie ever gets to bed Madison. Also, that !@#$%^&*] Kreizman killed off baby Max one of two or three black babies ever born on GL so a Fradison baby would likely be doomed.

• Members

I have all sorts of problems with the current Amanda story. My first thought is she was Erica's model and by now the dueling campaigns should be toast. Detective H, the other model, is in W Va and she's not doing shoots. The company is in financial trouble and they are sending someone to Italy? Second thoughts - Instead of saying of course this really expensive campaign is less important than taking your kid to the zoo, why wasn't it said "You have a contract beeyotch". This is beyond ridiculous. Third thoughts - Randi is no less a former ho than the last time she tried to model and was outed. Why isn't this idea a PR nightmare?

I was hoping the supposed Italy trip would actually be time off for the actors because RPG makes me want to ralph.

• Members

Stop wishing Jesse dead, wish him redeemed! :lol: But speaking of him deceased/out of the picture, it would have been interesting if the timing had been different and upon her return to Pine Valley, Angie caught the eye of Samuel Woods resulting in a little romance and a mini-rivalry between Angie and Erica. Then of course Jesse shows up, emotions are even more of a mess, and Angie of course gives Sam the boot (please, not that boot! :lol: ). It would have given MVP more to do, and added some interesting layers to the relationship between Angie and Erica.

• Members

Perhaps, but he still shouldn't cheat on his wife no matter how :mellow: Randi is. If he went about it the honorable way and didn't give in until he was divorced, he'd be a hero. I'm still of a mind that Madison is one of those more forgettable characters of AMC history, I don't find her all that interesting which is almost worse than someone like Marissa who's supposed to be uninteresting on purpose.

• Members

Madison is dull, Randi is double dull and Frankie doesn't do a thing for me, so any potential triangle between the three will be lost on me for sure.

David needs to pack his suitcase because I want him far away from the WORST REUNION EVER!

Okay in what world could Amanda just decide not to do her job at the last minute? And her excuse was pathetic since she has been joined to the hip to Jakey for months.

I need Angie to stop crying every day and blaming David for everything. This storyline is not going to end well I can already see that.

What happened to RPG he use to be so hot.

Where is Jannie and Diza, I miss them today.

Archived