ATWT July 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, Noelle is at her best when she plays opposite Liz Hubbard. I wish she shared that same chemistry with Jon Hensley, but she doesn't, which is part of the reason I'm rooting for Holden/Molly. In fact, this is the first time in ATWT history where I'm actually enjoying Lesli Kay's Molly and that's likely because they're playing her opposite JH's Holden. Oddly enough, I even prefer Holden/Molly to JH Holden/MB Lily, probably largely because I've never cared too much for Martha Byrne or her Lily.

Can't wait to watch this week's episodes so I can come in here & cheerlead & give a BIG middle finger to the rest of you (I'm talking about you Ruxton and you Ann_SS). :)

I politely disagree. Billy Warlock & his chipmunk voice suck and bore the crap out of me. And it's NOT just because of his lame marriage to my Marcy (I never understood what she saw in the little runt in the 80s).

• Members

Stick the finger at me?:lol: Why??:lol: :lol:What did I do??

I've got to give props to the makeup department at ATWT because they sure fixed up Billy well. He looked awful at the Emmys..very gothic!:huh:

• Members

Between him and Jack Wagner on B&B today, it was like celebrating Formally Known as Hot Day on CBS. It seemed like BW was doing a bad Tony Soprano impression.

Seriously...ketchup on mac and cheese? Oy vey. I can hardly wait for the inevitable introduction of Anthony to the Manicotti Mistress of Oakdale. *eyeroll*

Poor Carly...suckered into yet another scheme of Craig by his HandmaidenIdiot Lily. I hate knowing she's only going to end up a pawn in the power struggle between Lucinda/Dusty and Craig. And lose everything in the fallout.

• Members

The show has been oddly good as of late. I notice that Lucky Gold is now co-writer and wonder if maybe this has something to do with the better story. I loved Babs getting locked up with that clown and hope they keep giving Lucinda airtime.

I seriously hope they do not lin Billy Warwick with Janey but he would be good match for Carly. Why are TPTB adding new people this late in the game?

Archived