ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Members

Okay, thanks! I definitely remember when DHC took over and his subsequent guest spots when he would have a phone conversation with Erica. Maybe I did see Lacey but mentally lumped her in with Caroline, who knows. IIRC, DHC was on while Larkin was playing Clay on Loving but for some reason I want to say that that really had no bearing on why DHC was cast, like Larkin wasn't interested in returning at the time and we wouldn't see him again until Garden Party Heaven.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ah okay that's what it was then. I just recall us wondering why Larkin didn't come back when he appeared to have been 'available' for first refusal.

I find it hard to imagine Kent King playing Dru. She seems more like an Olivia.

• Members

I just spent too long looking for Kent Masters King Dru clips on Youtube. I couldn't find any. I know this was discussed near the start of the thread but could anyone share again how long she was in the role and what you thought of her?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That's always been something that upsets me - of course it's not real life, but still. I think they had Patsy Pease do these stories twice and she refused. She almost lost her second baby and she felt if she'd played out the story on DAYS she would have lost it.