AMC: Friday June 25, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting. Well I hope they don't try to force it. If it enhances the story then that's fine. McTavish did stand alone episodes. Bianca's anorexia was one. I believe there was a Wildwind dinner episode also that was standalone.

• Members

I think what was interesting is the way they took what could have been an ordinary longish scene of the same length and just divided it into three segments: Angie alone, with Frankie, with Jesse. It was jarring at first but then I was like, "Hmm, okay..." Now of course this was ANGIE, I'm not trying to see that mess with Ryan.

• Members

I have to watch this episode on YT later on, it sounds good. I think AMC is actually the best soap currently on air when it comes to diversity.

Some of the GL inside the light episodes were amazing, my favorite was Billy Lewis' when it was revealed that he was drinking again.

• Members
Cassandra was gone before Natalia showed up... I agree that it would have been great had they kept Cassandra because she would have been the last, and probably never would have drank the koolaide that poor Jesse only lied to protect Angie and Frankie... she definitely would have called Jesse out on his lies.

Archived