AMC: Friday June 25, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im loving today. I think its VERY good. Debbie is killing it and this is like an Emmy reel for her. I love how they are playing this episode very subtle and it works. Debbi's gettign to play a wide range of emotions and she's killing it.

Every Hubbard but Randi....lol

• Members

Jesse and Angie finally feel like a real couple again. Its been a while since I cared for them as a pairing but their stuff today was perfect. I cant beleive they had her in almost every scene. This is one of my favorite episodes of the year.

amc06251012.jpg

amc06251013.jpg

amc06251014.jpg

amc06221015.jpg

amc06221016.jpg

amc06221017.jpg

amc06221018.jpg

they dont want her to ruin Debbie's Emmy tape...lol

• Members

Is Randi supposed to be mixed? Not that it really matters, I guess. I just wish they'd have cast Shannon as Randi instead. I feel so naughty for thinking her and Corn have some chemistry.

As much as I loved Angie and Natalia's scene, and I really really did, Natalia's sheer existence still bothers me, as well as how much Angie has accepted her and treats her like her own. In real life, there'd still be so awkward feelings there.

• Members

Randi's adopted and doesnt know what her backgroud is. You arent the only one who sees chem between Cornelius and Shannon bc I thought their earlier scenes were awkward, bc I saw a love interest, not a sister.

I dont see anything awkward with Angie and Natalia and dont see why she'd have an issue with her. They bonded when Rebecca was dying and Angie stepped in as a mother figure. Angie's issues should have been with Jesse, not Natalia. Considering her own daughter isnt in town, I think its only natural that she'd gravitate towards Natalia

• Members

I thought Inside the Light was a very good concept, it's just that they shouldn't have done it every week, they overused some characters (Reva and most of those around her) and sometimes they used it as an excuse to cram an entire story into one episode (Blake getting over Ross). When it worked I think it was really good, like Reva's goodbye party when she thought she was dying, and Olivia after she was diagnosed with the serious heart condition.

At least they were smart enough to give an episode like this to the Hubbards.

Archived