ALl:Characters who have been in straightjackets

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More people go to Deerbrook (Oakdale's sanitarium) than the nightclub Metro. Over the years,I'm sure the Ryans got a family discount, since Barbara was there as well as both her sons (Paul and Will), her daughter Jennifer, her one-time daughter -in-law Meg, and possibly soon her current daughter-in-law Emily. Of course, the only member of the family who really belongs there, James, never went.

• Members

Cloudy memories... I think they put Gloria in one on AMC. I'm trying to remember if Janet had ever been in one during Kate Collins' original stint, I definitely remember cuffs and mental institution/prison garb. RH's Todd on OLTL?

• Members

I thought of this thread when I watched a Dark Shadows episode recently. Joe Haskell had had a mental breakdown and was fully pushed over the edge after having a long nightmare about his identical twin cousins, one of whom was a werewolf and the other a vampire. As he woke up screaming from the nightmare, he was in a straitjacket and was on his way to Windcliff.

• Members

Yes...thanks to Asa. He had her locked up in a straightjacket and put in a padded room.

Also, with regards to OLTL, wasn't Powell in a straightjacket last year when he came back? Or was he just locked up in room? I can't remember.

• Members

I think Lexie ended up in a straightjacket on Days during the baby mess storyline, after she stormed into the church while baby Zack? was being baptisted?

Lexie knew that Rolf had poisoned the churchwater, if memory dosen`t serve me wrong.

Archived